Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chicken Tomato Basil Pizza with Philadelphia Cooking Crème

Submitted by Aubrie Williams


Ingredients:

*Pizza dough (I used homemade but store-bought will work)
*1/3 cup Original Flavor or Savory Garlic Philadelphia Cooking Crème
*1/2 cup cooked chicken chunks
*1 small tomato, thinly sliced
*1/4 green pepper, julienned
*1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
*Dash of basil

Directions:

I rolled out my dough and topped with about a third of a cup of Cooking Crème.


Then I topped with the chicken, tomato, green pepper, and cheese. A sprinkle of basil is the perfect thing to top it off.


After baking for about twenty five minutes at 350 degrees, it looked like this:


This pizza was a huge hit in my home. Even my one year old daughter loved it. She wolfed down an entire piece all by herself.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH - that looks SO good! Could you ship a container of the cooking creme over here???? :) Love, Emilie

Anonymous said...

I want to make this soooo bad! DC